Rent For One Year and Receive A 15% Discount
What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- Government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license or passport).
- Vehicle information (License plate and vehicle VIN number required).
- How do I setup an account?
- Online, phone, in person
Is there onsite security?
- Yes, after hours patrolled security
- The site is completely secured with chain link fencing
- Access can only be gain through the main gate during store hours and 24 hour keypad access for customers.
- Perimeter lighting and video surveillance.
What additional services does Stowaway offer?
- Additional to storing your assets, Stowaway offers the following services; sewage dump, freshwater, garbage and recycle dump, air compressor, winterization, as well as a limited number of common supplies for your vacation needs. Other services will be added as the company grows.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- VISA, VISA Debit and MasterCard
What types of vehicles can be stored?
- All sizes of RV & trailers, boats, automobiles and commercial vehicles. Call for information on items not listed.
How well is the site maintained?
- The site is landscaped with trees and grass
- The site is compacted with excellent drainage to avoid vehicles from being stuck
- The site is monitored by a 3rd party to control rodents
Where is the site located?
- The site is within the city of Calgary limits located on the northeast corner of Stoney trail & Deerfoot. Access can be gained through 144 avenue off of Metis trail. Stowaway is at the end of 144 Ave west bound.